Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Christian Bale vs. Bill O' Reilly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christian Bale vs. Bill O' Reilly

    Billo the Clown hahahaha. That was funny stuff.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christian Bale vs. Bill O' Reilly


  4. #4
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christian Bale vs. Bill O' Reilly

    Would just copy and paste the article, but too much HTML for me to figure out how to work correctly...BWC and AssMilk3 should love this since they are stated fans...........

    Bill O'Reilly is big blubbering vagina.

    Read it...........

  5. #5
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christian Bale vs. Bill O' Reilly

    Quote Originally Posted by duckmeat View Post
    Would just copy and paste the article, but too much HTML for me to figure out how to work correctly...BWC and AssMilk3 should love this since they are stated fans...........

    Bill O'Reilly is big blubbering vagina.

    Read it...........
    Nice find. Maddox is awesome.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Christian Bale vs. Bill O' Reilly

    I don't know which is worse, him or Glenn Beck.


    I'll say they are both as bad. LPD forum's "Worst person in the Woorrrrllldd".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •